We are hiring a digital advertising specialist to support our clients’ ad initiatives on Google, Bing, Facebook/Instagram, and LinkedIn.
This position is responsible for both setting up new accounts and conducting ongoing management/optimization of existing accounts. Applicants must be fully familiar with all stated platforms, comfortable setting up all ad types (search/shopping/video/display on Google; image/ carousel/video/catalog on Facebook; sponsored content/InMail on LinkedIn), and able to utilize Photoshop (when needed) to create image assets (primarily for social ad platforms).
Equally important is writing ability and attention to detail. Everything must be carefully proofed, URLs must be verified, and UTM tagging must be implemented. Budgets must also be monitored and paced appropriately.
This position is expected to be proactive in suggesting and implementing new campaign ideas, able to identify and address underperforming campaigns, and report on successes and milestones.
Initially, this is a non-client-facing position. Over time, that may change.
- Create/manage campaigns on Google, Bing, and paid social media channels (primarily Facebook/Instagram and LinkedIn)
- Analyze SEM and paid social performance regularly; ensure budgets stay on track; make budget (re)allocation recommendations based on performance
- Maintain consistent campaign structure, organization, capitalization patterns, etc.
- Set up and regularly confirm accurate tracking on all ad platforms; ensure proper UTM tagging for all ads (per standardized naming conventions)
- Analyze competitors (keyword coverage, content ideas, etc.).; conduct keyword research and assess viability for use in existing/new campaigns
- Evaluate search terms reports to identify and implement negative keywords
- Test, evaluate, and report on target audiences in each platform
- Write grammatically sound and on-brand ad copy, headlines, and calls to action
- Support SEO efforts by identifying trends in search terms reports, social comments, etc.
- Utilization of Monday.com to track and manage new campaign buildouts and projects
- Proven experience with all ad platforms detailed in this job description
- Familiarity running both eCommerce and lead-gen campaigns
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads Editor
- Knowledge of Ahrefs (or a similar tool) for conducting keyword research
- General weekday availability between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. PST
- Minimum two years of managing campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Strong copywriting & attention to detail to ensure proper spelling, grammar, URLs, budget, etc.
- Intermediate Photoshop skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple ad accounts for numerous clients
Bonus Skill Sets (Preferred but Not Required)
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager (and ability to set up more complex tracking)
- Experience utilizing tools such as Optimizely, VWO, etc.
Salary & Benefits
- $50,000 to $80,000 DOE
- Insurance offered after 90 days of employment
- Two weeks of paid vacation/year + national holidays
- Flexibility in work schedule when needed
Our ideal candidate for this position is a motivated self-starter and problem solver — always looking for ways to improve performance and efficiencies; proactively moving on to the next thing: new ad copy, new audiences, new targeting, new bidding strategies, etc.
Our ideal candidate is creative and resourceful — able to write compelling ad copy for even the most dry of industries. They know how to extract key points of emphasis from each client’s website and match that to known personas to create ads that resonate.