Spearhead advertising and SEO task execution for assigned clients.
- Create/manage campaigns on Google, Bing, and paid social media channels (primarily Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn)
- Analyze SEM and paid social performance regularly; ensure budgets stay on track; make budget (re)allocation recommendations based on performance
- Maintain consistent campaign structure, organization, capitalization patterns, etc.
- Set up and regularly confirm accurate tracking on all ad platforms; ensure proper UTM tagging for all ads (per standardized naming conventions)
- Analyze competitors (keyword coverage, content ideas, etc.).; conduct keyword research and assess viability for use in existing/new campaigns
- Evaluate search terms reports to identify and implement negative keywords
- Test, evaluate, and report on target audiences in each platform
- Write grammatically sound and on-brand ad copy, headlines, and calls to action
- Support SEO efforts by identifying trends in search terms reports, social comments, etc.
- Format content provided by writers and post it to clients’ websites
- Audit existing content for optimization opportunities (e.g. internal links)
Applicants are expected to talk openly with managers about any problems or concerns to avoid unnecessary surprises during client calls.
- Proven experience with all ad platforms detailed in this job description
- Expert knowledge of Google Ads Editor
- Ability to edit and crop images in Photoshop and/or Canva/etc.
- Knowledge of Ahrefs (or a similar tool) for conducting keyword research
- Track tasks effectively via Monday
- Weekday availability between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Pacific
Bonus Skill Sets (Preferred but Not Required)
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager (and ability to set up more complex tracking)
- Graphic design skills beyond basic cropping and editing
- Experience utilizing tools such as Optimizely, VWO, etc.
Salary & Benefits
- $45,000 to $60,000 DOE
- The opportunity to build your own path forward, whether it be leading teams, specializing in key areas, or overseeing projects
- Insurance offered after 90 days of employment
- Two weeks paid vacation/year + holidays
Our ideal candidate for this position is a motivated self-starter and problem solver — always looking for ways to improve performance and efficiencies; proactively moving on to the next thing: new ad copy, new audiences, new targeting, new bidding strategies, content optimizations, improved formatting, etc.
Our ideal candidate is creative and resourceful — able to write compelling ad copy for even the most dry industries. They know how to extract key points of emphasis from each client’s website and match that to known personas to create ads that resonate.